We support in the areas of Faith, Foundations & Philanthropy
We help clients consider issues of faith and identity, philanthropy and engagement with civic society, including:
- Corporations – multinationals and private companies
- Family Offices
- Faith-based groups – churches, charities and partnerships
- Government Agencies
- Political representatives and community leaders
Building on our experience as peace makers – working in post conflict transformation in a variety of theaters – with faith communities and private and corporate foundations, across multiple jurisdictions, we provide a resource to guide you on:
- Faith community engagement
- International Religious Freedom
- Diplomatic initiatives
- Campaigning for prisoners of conscience
- Philanthropy strategy development
- Partnership Mapping
- Convening partnerships
- Purpose Workshops
- Fund Raising
- Foundation 501(c)(3) Establishment, Management and Governance:
- The Social Compact – what is your foundation’s role in civil society
- Private Action/Public Profile – how public or private should you be and how should you communicate with stakeholders?
- Foundation Governance, and leadership – resourcing your foundation and preparing for next-gen leadership.
- Tools for foundation leaders – for Corporate Executives, Boards and key stakeholders, to develop a framework for your foundation.
- Partnership strategy – refining your approach to collaboration:
- Grants; Donor Advised Funds; Public Partnership
- Asset management – defining your approach to capital assets
- Real estate – operational and investment holdings
- Investment portfolios
- Operational resources
- Impact Assessment – dispassionate assessment of the impact you are having
- Reporting – tools for reporting, appropriate transparency, and communication.
- Benchmarks – do you participate in comparative and peer group studies?
- Shared Value Competitive Benchmarks
- Social Impact Investment Strategy
- Project monitoring and impact assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement
Corporate Foundations and Family Offices in the United States distinguish Corporate America from its global peers. We will help you to ‘architect’ and set the ‘cornerstones’ of your foundation to ensure it has a clear purpose, closely aligned to your core business proposition and values.